Monday 10 January 2011

When trying to connect to through filezilla I get the error 'Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server". I bypassed

When trying to connect to through filezilla I get the error 'Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".

I bypassed the router, disabled all firewalls, and everything else I could think of. I eventually installed the program on my wife's laptop and it works perfect with the exact same program settings I have on mine.

What else could this problem be caused by?
The answer is that
Sounds to me like you have the wrong username or password. Servers will refuse connections if the correct user and password are not entered.
or
The ONLY reasons an FTP server will refuse the connection (other than the IP being blocked, which isn't the case here) is the wrong username or the wrong password (or both), or the initial directory is one you don't have access to

No comments:

Post a Comment